Approximately two-thirds of the developed world is overweight; in US, about 75 percent of US men and 67 percent of US women are now either overweight or obese. Most people believe losing weight follows a simple equation: eat less, move more. But this simply isn’t true.
- Your Body Tends to Self-Regulate Based on Available Energy.
- To Lose Fat You Need to Retrain Your Body to Burn Fat for Fuel.
- Low-Fat High-Carb Recommendations Have Been All Wrong.
- The number one recommendation is to EAT REAL FOOD.
- The second principle is to cut back on the number of times you’re eating each day.
- Third point, exercise will not produce significant weight loss without addressing your diet, but when done in combination it can be significantly beneficial.
Read the full article at: articles.mercola.com
If you have enough patience to go through this article you will for sure learn a lot. At DietSensor we like its impertinence, even if some points are arguable.