DietSensor Helps Diabetes Community Stay Balanced
DietSensor Can Help you Lose Weight and Make it Easier to Stay on Track
DietSensor Maximizes your Fitness Program
A complete nutrition, health and
exercise App - all in one place.
- A complete nutritional, health and fitness hub.
- Personalized nutrition program, broken out by nutrients and meal times.
- Accurately manage your macro nutrients and calorific intake.
- Search the 600,000+ food catalog or scan barcodes.
- Scan homogeneous foods and beverages with the SCiO molecular scanner.
- Get advice on portion sizes and food suggestions in real time to balance each meal.
- Get actionable insights from your virtual nutrition coach and meet your goals.
- Connect your favorite fitness tracker, software or App.
DietSensor makes it easy
Unique to YOU
Personalized to your needs. Set your goals, let DietSensor do the rest.
Easy food logging
Scan barcodes, build your gallery, add favorites, scan food with the SCiO scanner.
Molecular scanning, detailed results
No label? Scan for accurate results with any homogeneous food. Stay balanced, even when it’s home cooked.
Massive nutritional database
Access data on more than 600,000 food items from 19 countries, in 12 languages.
Syncs with your other technology
Connect your favorite fitness tracker, apps and other devices for seamless, centralized nutrition and fitness tracking.
Your mobile nutritional coach
DietSensor’s progression chart keeps you informed at a glance. Stay on track with tailored nutritional coaching and suggestions.
We’ve put together a series of video tutorials designed to get you up and running and making the most of DietSensor’s rich features.
Meet SCiO from Consumer Physics, the spectroscopic scanner
The ability to scan homogenous food is one of the key features of the DietSensor App.
We use the SCiO spectroscopic scanner to provide molecular data on homogenous foods, meaning you get in-depth information in terms of calories, nutrients and so on, enabling more informed nutritional decision making. Simple to use, totally portable, SCiO marries science, food technology and convenience.
Experts are saying…
“Taking back control over one’s nutrition with efficient and real time new technologies will bring an obvious benefit.”
Dr. Marc Salomon,
Specialized Physician in Cardiovascular Diseases and Preventive Medicine
“DietSensor provides better a understanding what food and drink people with diabetes can safely consume and still maintain blood sugar levels compliant with their daily parameters.”
M.D., Ph.D, Founder and CEO, Lyfebulb