To use SCiO, you need to:
If you live in one of the 19 countries we cover, you can order it here (countries currently in our database include Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States).
About SCiO Scanner
The SCiO scanner, conceived by Consumer Physics, an international leader in the miniaturized spectrometry, communicates directly with the DietSensor app via Bluetooth, allowing you to follow your calorie, lipid, protein and carb nutritional intake as precisely as possible.
DietSensor is the only application that allows SCiO to scan any homogeneous food category that exists in the world. Most of the food you eat is homogeneous. Check the list of homogenous food items covered by DietSensor through SCiO.
|COMPATIBILITY||iPhone: 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus 6SE (iOS9), Android: 4.3 or above|
|TEMPERATURE||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|ILLUMINATION||Wide-band NIR, Eye Safe|
|SENSOR||Near IR Spectroscopy|
|SCAN MEASUREMENTS||Time: 1.5 seconds, Distance: 5 to 15 millimeters|
|BATTERY||One week, under typical use, Charging via micro USB|
|DIMENSIONS||2.12 x 1.43 x 0.60 in|
- Ultimate nutritional tracking and coaching tool.
- Elected the most innovative app in the world by the 2016 CES.
- Includes a database of 600,000 food items and bar codes.
- Also includes; nutritional coaching for weight loss, obesity, and diabetes.
- An assistance managing cholesterol and/or a balance diet.
- Compatible with Apple Health, Google Fit and 20 other fitness trackers.
Synchronisation does not occur through the Bluetooth option on your mobile phone, but rather directly through the app. Follow the user guidelines for synchronization here.